EYEE – Ethics and Young Entrepreneurs in Europe
This multilayer training program for students and learners, comprising 12 steps of core competencies necessary for developing into an ethical entrepreneur is an alternative way of learning in a collaboration and playful environment.
The concept of twelve steps project idea is providing education in all its forms, from eLearning to personal counselling, according to the level of maturity of the students/learners business plans, and a linked community of entrepreneurs, new and old.
Students/learners can choose to stop their training program after any of the levels, being considered that they acquired a certain level of competencies. But they are attracted to the next level by new ways of alternative learning, including by the possibility of being financed.
Green circle path – easy – suitable for beginners
1. Evaluation of the start point in entrepreneurship (eLearning course – MOOC)
2. Basic knowledge about entrepreneurship, in accordance with the evaluation (eLearning course – MOOC)
3. Focused tutorials
Self-assessment and GraduationBlue square path – moderate – challenging to some riders
4. Evaluation of the start point in ethics and social responsibility
5. Knowledge about ethical and social entrepreneurship
6. Focused tutorials ( role playing, case analysis, business game )
7. Business idea development stage 1
8. Business idea development stage 2
9. Business idea development stage 3
10. Business idea development stage 4
11. Business idea development stage 5
12. Launch of the elevator pitch and of the business idea on the platform
Multiplier Event a avut loc în data de 21 Mai 2019, la Sala Festivă a Colegiuliu Națioanal ”Vasile Goldis” din Arad. Acest eveniment a adunat peste 100 de oameni din diferite medii sociale: universități, companii private, instituții, școli. Toți aceștia au fost foarte interesați de proiectul EYEE, dar mai ales de rezultatele pe care acest proiect le are.
Mulțumim tutoror celor care ați participat!
Multiplier Event took place on May 21, 2019, at the Festive Hall of the “Vasile Goldis” National College in Arad. This event brought together over 50 people from different social backgrounds: universities, private companies, institutions, schools. All of them were very interested in the EYEE project, but especially the results that this project has.
Thanks to all those who participated!
Second Transnational Project Meeting – Poland
Poznań, February 2018 – Tuesday 27 – Wednesday 28
Day 1 – Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań -Wieniawskiego 1,61-712 Poznań
Day 2 – Fundacja Jeden Uniwersytet ul. Ogrodowa 4/3, Poznań
Third Transnational Project Meeting – Romania, Timisoara, June 2018 – Tuesday 05 – Wednesday 06
Day 1 – FEAA, Universitatea de Vest din Timisoara
Day 2 – FEAA, Universitatea de Vest din Timisoara