eLearning & Software is, again, part of the innovation. As Partners in European funded projects and Certified Moodle Partners for Moodle, we can contribute to change, by creating, sustaining and promoting digitisation and knowledge sharing.
In November we had our first meeting in Warsaw, where we established ways of implementing gamification concepts into social inclusion related training.
In the PROMIS Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership Project (2019-2022), seven organizations from six countries will develop research-based instruments to help students better understand what social inclusion is and how they can enhance their competences when interacting with marginalized groups.
Starting from the need to guide youth in the “post-truth” world they live in, one in which they increasingly rely on information from unverified and often undocumented sources, the partnership will develop:
- The BUILD course curriculum, fostering social, civic, and intercultural competences in students;
- A gamification manual of the BUILD curriculum;
- A gamified online e-learning platform, as a hub for the project curriculum and online course;
- A modular online course, eBUILD, integrated into the e-learning platform.
The project partners are:
- Babes-Bolyai University (Romania, coordinator),
- University of Bologna (Italy),
- University of Bordeaux (France),
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw (Poland),
- Kaunas University of Technology (Lithuania),
- Utrecht University (Netherlands),
- eLearning & Software (Romania).